How to Be a Hepburn in a Kardashian World | Hardcover Book
Though fashions may change, certain things never go out of style -- like your favorite little black dress that can take you from a business meeting to a dinner party to a night on the town. But what makes it work is not the dress, it's how you present yourself while wearing it. A woman who is polite, well spoken, gracious, charming, and thoughtful is always welcome-though such women appear to be in short supply these days! Despite the headline-grabbing antics of certain flashy celebutantes, most of us would rather have respect -- for ourselves and from our family, friends, and colleagues.
In this fully revised and updated edition, you will learn how to:
- Appear polished without sacrificing your personal style,
- Develop skills and discover interests to boost your self-confidence,
- Find your true friendships and make them stronger,
- Date Mr. Right instead of hooking up with Mr. Right Now,
- Land the perfect internship and your first job,